Renewal & Reflection for School Counseling Professionals Conference
"NYS School Counseling: Are we Further or Farther?"
February 1, 2017
This year’s conference invites participation from all graduate students who have ideas, innovative programs, successful exemplars, or practice oriented research in school counseling that can be shared in a poster presentation format and which encourage dialogue, consideration and skill development among fellow counselors and students.
Please submit proposals via e-mail to Kate at:
Put “WNYSCC POSTER PROPOSAL” in the Subject line.
Use the following format for your electronic proposal:
1. Poster Presentation Title
2. Program Description: Please provide an accurate description of 150 words or less of your poster presentation. This description will be placed on the conference website and is subject to editing. Presentations should reflect the theme of the conference, and both the major goals supporting objectives must be clearly stated.
3. You will need to provide your own poster board.
4. Poster Presentations are 30 minutes in length.
5. Presenter Contact Information: Include 2-3 sentences of biographical information which describes you.
Title or Position
Home Telephone Number
Graduate students who are selected to present their poster will be invited to attend the conference free of charge.
Proposals are due by 1/1/2016